Complaint Review: Aspire Marketing

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Cindy Garcia — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Aspire Marketing
Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Aspire Marketing I paid a fee to learn how to create a business; kept getting run around; was asked for more money before i even knew what i would be doing Greenwood Village, Colorado

On July 18, 2011 i paid a fee from my debit card to receive information on supplementing my income and working from home.  I never heard from anyone or received anything in the mail.  I did receive an email from Live for Profits which told me to call a number to receive my information.  I did. I began speaking with a gentleman name Justin.  We talked quite extensively and he found out alot of personal information about me which he said was necessary to see if i qualified for a "higher tier" or "success coach" that the program offered.  I was told to write down some goals etc and the next day i would speak to a director who would interview me to see if i was a candidate.  I began feeling uncomfortable because Justin started asking me how much money i was willing to invest into the program to be successful.  He also started asking me information about my bank accounts and where the money was at that would be accessible to invest the money.  Immediate red flag to me. I have not even heard any details about what i would be doing to make money and there he is asking me to give him MORE money.  I want this reported and i want my 99.00 fee back from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Marketing/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-/Aspire-Marketing-I-paid-a-fee-to-learn-how-to-create-a-business-kept-getting-run-around-760791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Marketing