Complaint Review: Aspire Visa Card

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:North Lauderdale Florida
Aspire Visa Card
P.O>Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Card closed my account for no reason ripped me off for annual fee Atlanta Georgia

I also received a letter from aspire that my card was cancelled. why I dont know have not been able to reach them by phone put yoou on hold and never come back. I have never been late and never missed a payment pay above the mininim amount. Does anyone know if they are out of business. thaaat letter tells you nothing. no reason nada. I wish there were some place to complain to but from what I understand they can do what they want. of course the card was cancelled two weeks after they billed me for the annual dues if you cannot use it why scam people out of their outrageous annual fee.

Bobby
North Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Aspire-Visa-Card-closed-my-account-for-no-reason-ripped-me-off-for-annual-fee-Atlanta-Geor-392343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa Card