Complaint Review: Aspire Visa Card

• Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
Aspire Visa Card
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Card Claimed I am over limit, in four years, never have been. Atlanta Georgia

I have had the card for four years. Paid early, never late...and paid more than due amounts. On Nov. 23rd..got a letter saying I am over the limit, and closing my account. I have never been over the limit before, nor ever late on payments. I had just paid Nov. payment(way before the 23rd), and knew there was some credit still available on my account, to cover the charge I made. I am so very disappointed and shocked.

I called them...only people with accents to talk to. I have trouble hearing, so accents make it worse for me to understand someone. I was told they are closing the entire Visa program. I have paid the account off two different times. From what I have read, they charge all kinds of hefty charges, that raises the amount a person owes...I wondered why my credit card kept going up so high...even tho I did not use it a lot. I assume it is because of all the charges they put on the card...I didn't know just how many kinds they add on, until I read some information on here.

I can't hardly believe this is happening. I do like having a Visa card....and now this happens. Some places don't accept a Master Card. I am just crushed.

Norma
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Aspire-Visa-Card-Claimed-I-am-over-limit-in-four-years-never-have-been-Atlanta-Georgia-395427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa Card