Complaint Review: Aspire Visa, CompuCredit Corp., TSYS, Inc., Columbus Bank & Trust

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Aspire Visa, CompuCredit Corp., TSYS, Inc., Columbus Bank & Trust
245 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Suite 600 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa, CompuCredit Corp., TSYS, Inc., Columbus Bank & Trust Aspire Visa/CompuCredit....want to get them? WRITE TO THESE FOLKS Atlanta Georgia

Aspire Visa, which after a few hours research I found out is owned by a company called CompuCredit, also based in Atlanta, keeps calling my house asking for Anthony. There is no Anthony at my house, never has been.

I keep telling them this, and not only do they not believe me, they are incredibly mean and rude. They mimic and mock me and then THEY hang up on ME.

I have never owned an Aspire Visa card. NO ONE at my house is named Anthony. My phone number is under MY NAME. When I'm able to contact a manager, they assure me they have taken my number off the call list, and maybe it stops for a few weeks, but then it starts again. Unbeleivable.

So here is what we do (because I have read numerous reports on this company right here, so I know a lot of people want to know)...

Write a letter. Get your anger out, but be nice and professional. Don't use any bad words. Then, make three copies of the letter. The one nice lady I spoke with at Aspire Visa told me that they NEVER remove your name from a phone call, you have to request it in writing and send it to CardMember Services. Fair enough, so here is that address:

Aspire Visa Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 105555
Atlanta, GA 30348-5555

Now, if you really want to make them stop--and if enough of us do this, they truly will change their practices, because this is what it REALLY takes--send your other copies of the same letter to:

Richard W. Gilbert, COO
CompuCredit Corp.
245 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30346-2304

He's the main guy at CompuCredit, which owns Aspire Visa. Also, you might consider sending the same copies to:

M. Troy Woods, COO
Total System Services, Inc.
1600 1st Ave.
Columbus, GA 31901-1804

His company, Total System Services, Inc., or TSYS as they're more commonly known, owns CompuCredit....but let's keep on moving up the food ladder, and send one more copy to:

Fred L. Green III, COO
Synovus Corp.
1111 Bay Ave., Suite 500
Columbus, GA 31901-5269

Synovus is the grand-daddy of all these companies and is now the parent corporation of Columbus Bank & Trust, and if you look at a yahoo or mapquest map of any of these physical addresses, you'll find that they're all very, very close together. So all these guys know each other and have lunch and schmooz with each other every day.

If they all recieve copies of the same letters telling them about these horrible practices their companies are doing, they might just think twice and maybe start changing their ways. Not because they want to, but because they will be shamed into it, the ONLY way to get any major corporation to change their ways.

It'll take you a half-hour to 45 minutes to write this letter and send it to these guys...I urge you to do this! I know I am. Good luck!

Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa-CompuCredit-Corp-TSYS-Inc-Columbus-Bank-Trust/Atlanta-Georgia-30346-2304/Aspire-Visa-CompuCredit-Corp-TSYS-Inc-Columbus-Bank-Trust-Aspire-VisaCompuCredit-279346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa, CompuCredit Corp., TSYS, Inc., Columbus Bank & Trust