Complaint Review: Aspire Visa Gold

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Aspire Visa Gold
aspirecard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa ,Aspire Visa Gold Shut Down Account and Raise Finance Charges Atlanta Georgia

In September of 2008 Visa Aspire Gold sent me a letter stating that they were closing my account with no expaination and then with the next statement almost doubled my finance charges

I had always paid my account on time and paid more than the minimum payment. When trying to call them I could not get an answer to my questions about why the closing of my account. Requests to speak to the supervisor were routed to someone else.

I think this company sucks and would like to see some kind of action taken against them for their dirty practices. It doesn't matter how much I seem to pay the balance barely goes down. I want to pay this off as soon as possible.

If they keep doubling or tripling the finance charges for no reason how will I ever pay this off?

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa-Gold/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Aspire-Visa-Aspire-Visa-Gold-Shut-Down-Account-and-Raise-Finance-Charges-Atlanta-Georgia-433157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa Gold