Complaint Review: Aspire Visa/ Midland Funding

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Indebt Michigan
Aspire Visa/ Midland Funding
24300 Karim Blvd Novi, Michigan U.S.A.

Aspire Visa / Midland Funding Sold my debt to another company after they did what is stated in previous claims Novi Michigan

After first telling me I would have a credit limit of $1000 when sending in a $20 start up payment I had to call because my balance was only $500, which they explained - that since I used the card right away they decided to make my credit less. Months upon months I would not get a paper bill, or if I did it came right around the due date, generating late fees. I am writing this because many have filed a class action law suit due to being ripped off by this company, and wanting to put a stop to it.

Well recently they sold my acct to another company , who inturn hired an attorney and I am being taken to court for my balance, which max was $500, but are now claiming its $1600+. So in the end this company, Aspire Visa ripped off customers and still got their money by selling the contracts to another company. Is this their way of trying to avoid the class action lawsuits? I'm printing the many articles I've found online and taking to court with me, not sure they will help but I'm trying to get as much info on this company as I can.

On my credit report they dont give the details of the account like other companies do, like they are hiding where all the fees originated from etc... I feel this company is in the wrong and hope to help put a stop to them ripping people off.

Indebt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa-Midland-Funding/Novi-Michigan-48375/Aspire-Visa-Midland-Funding-Sold-my-debt-to-another-company-after-they-did-what-is-state-318612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa/ Midland Funding