Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:york South Carolina
Aspire Visa
Po Box 105341 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Card made one $89.00 charge -they say I Owe $1000.00! MADE MONTHLY PYMTS ON TIME ATLANTA Georgia

I wanted to improve my credit score, so i thought this would be a good way to do it. Was i wrong! This company is the biggest rip-off ever! I made my payments on time evey month and the amount contiued to to grow.Saying i had late fees ect. So i cancelled the card and they still are charging me fees. I they are going to do a charge off ,so there goes my credit score.

I have paid this company over $300.00 dollars already for my $89.00 purchase. There should be a law against these companies taking advantage of people and allowed to report to credit agencies.I would rather have the charge off than pay for something that i do not owe this company! The name of this company should be CONSPIRE instead of Aspire!

Penny
york, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348-5341/Aspire-Visa-Card-made-one-8900-charge-they-say-I-Owe-100000-MADE-MONTHLY-PYMTS-ON-T-438031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa