Vermont

• Submitted: Wed, August 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 30, 2006

• Reported By:Ledyard Connecticut
Aspire Visa
aspirevisa.com , Alabama U.S.A.

Aspire Visa ripoff Alabama

I had Aspire visa 3 years ago. They gave said there be no interst rate on my bill . I was paying more than what the bill was . If i got a bill for 100.00 dollars . I paid 110.00 . Then after a few months . I got a bill for 200.00 dollars. I said what is this .

I called them . Asked them why is my bill 200.00 dollars.
They said there is 25% interest rate . I said oh no no. I was to have no interest rate.

They said well if you read our aggrement .You'll see that was just for the first month.

Anyways i asked for this account to be closed. I'm not paying nomore on this bill... Because yopu people lieing.
Then sudden next month . I got bill for 300.00 then for 400.00. etc,,,
Then i got phone calls all hours of the day everyday. asking for money!!!.Then finally I got a bill over 1000.00 dollars. after they said this account is closed. Inter rate went up over 50%... wow ... I change my num . You know now they call me . at my new num lieing saying i gave them this contack number. Liers. Saying it a laywers office .

I told this person. They have wrong person. Not to call my house she dont live here . So they 3 years now still calling me on new phone number .

After i said they have wrong person...

How do I stop this ?.. first of all they lairs .. they said be no interest rate. #2 I payed more than what bill is. #3 they now wont stop calling me 3 years now everyday ... Help me

Rj
Ledyard, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2006 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Alabama/Aspire-Visa-ripoff-Alabama-208643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa