Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:APO California
Aspire Visa
P.O. Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Visa Aspire Aspire Visa I refuse to pay this company. They just keep charging and charging me after I closed my account! Atlanta Georgia

In June of 2006 I paid my credit card off. The company stated that I must pay the balance in order for my account to be closed, which I did. I paid a balance of $466.00 and then the company told me that I still had a remaining $16.15 to be paid. I paid this.

I proceeded to check my online statements and everytime I went back the balance was higher and higher. It is now up to $101.00. I have not used this card since I initially closed the account in June.

What really upsets me is that in my recent payments it states that my last payment of $16.15 was returned. This interested me so I went to my archived bank statements and I learned that this company never even attempted to collect the money from my account. It took the inital $466.00, but not the small amount of $16.15.

I refuse to pay this company the money they are demanding. I understand it is hurting my credit score, but I refuse to be scammed by something that has sucked so many other consumers in.

APO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Visa-Aspire-Aspire-Visa-I-refuse-to-pay-this-company-They-just-keep-charging-and-charging-272701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa