Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Bartlett Tennessee
Aspire Visa
P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Closed my account after they gave me a final date Atlanta Georgia

I was late on paying my bill and received a call from a rep. He told me it had to paid by Oct 26 to prevent the account from closing. I asked if there was any way I could pay it on the 31st and the account still stay open. The rep put me on hold and came back and said this would be fine. He set up my payment to be received on the 31st. Just so happen at the beginning of November I checked my account online and the account said CLOSED. I called and every non English Speaking rep I spoke with told me the rep I spoke with noted he told me the account would be closed. He didn't note anything past that. I asked the rep to have a manager call me. One called me the next day and reiterated the same thing. I'm sorry the account is closed and can not be reopened. I asked, what was the purpose of her call f she wasn't going to take the facts into consideration. I would've paid my bill by the 26th if the rep would have given me no other option. THANKS ASPIRE FOR LOWERING MY CREDIT SCORE!!

Bartlett, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5555/Aspire-Visa-Closed-my-account-after-they-gave-me-a-final-date-Atlanta-Georgia-390151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa