Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
Aspire Visa
P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Aspire Visa Midland Funding LLC placed personal lien against me - claiming I was served for court - but I have never received any other information on this - This was a $300 card. The lien is $872.50 plus court cost. Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Info for you

Midland Funding LLC has a personal lien against me from 2007 preventing  me from selling property I inherited in Nov 2011.  In 2007, there was a default judgment entered against me apparently.  This was a $300.00 credit card.  The judgement was for $872.50 plus court costs.  I have not been contacted by these people in over four years.  I could have made payments on the $300 balance but $1000 on a $300 credit card is crazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5555/Aspire-Visa-Midland-Funding-LLC-placed-personal-lien-against-me-claiming-I-was-served-f-860214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa

Info for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com and read about these scumbags.  Then contact him and tell him your story.

Good luck!