Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Canyon Country California
Aspire Visa
P.O. Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa what's up Atlanta Georgia

Received a letter yesterday from my credit card company Aspire Visa notifying me that my card has been cancelled that they are discountinuing the program? I have had this card for over 5 years, Never late, not over my limit. Attempted to contact someone using the 1 800 820-3054 number on the letter the person could barley speak English, when I asked for the supervisor I waited on line for over 15 min NOBODY came back on the line. The letter stated I will continue to get a bill till my balance is payed in full, is this company going out of business? What's up? Has anyone gotten an answer back?

Lynnskir
Canyon Country, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Aspire-Visa-whats-up-Atlanta-Georgia-394146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa