Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Andersonville TN
Aspire Visa
P. O .Box 33339, Detroit, MI 48232 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Fraudulently transferred from my NextCard VISA Credit Card without authorization. NextCard Bank was closed by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. consumer fraud ripoff rip off scam con artists ripoff fraud business fraudulent ripoff business Columbus and Detroit Georgia and Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's is what I did in response to Aspire Visa

Fraudulently transferred from my NextCard VISA Credit Card without authorization. NextCard Bank was closed by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in February 2002 without notifying its customers. We found out after the fact.

This consumer fraud ripoff scam included government agencies conducting business after the closure. They gave my account to a rip off scam con artist group in another country. That ripoff fraud business contacted me by phone and a lady telemarketer said they were calling from ASPIRE VISA in Panama.

This fraudulent ripoff business transferred money from NextCard Account to their Aspire Visa account, completely maxing out the amount on their card and leaving a balance on the NextCard account. Aspire Visa mailed me a credit card with a note of thanks for choosing Aspire Visa. The card has my name on it, and an expiration date.
It said to call to activate the card, even though Aspire Visa had already transferred the credit limit of the card from NextCard Visa.

I did not authorize this transaction.

Linda
Andersonville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Columbus-Georgia-31902-3007/Aspire-Visa-Fraudulently-transferred-from-my-NextCard-VISA-Credit-Card-without-authorizati-26736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's is what I did in response to Aspire Visa

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

I called the number listed below and I found out that this is a common practice. The rep immediately remove my charges and corrected the eror.

Corporate Communications