Complaint Review: Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:HAMMOND Indiana
Aspire Visa
P.o Box 23007 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Credit Card never ending balance Columbus Georgia

I had a $200 limit. I called to check my balance on my card they told me it was $287.93 i did a check by phone. The check cleared through my bank. I went to call the card to check my availble balance and it said $76.86 i called customer service and the lady told me that my payment went to some service fees and that the $76.86 was credited to my account so I told her i no longer wanted the account she told me in order to close it i needed to pay $123.14 which i did check by phone again. 2 MONTHS later I get a bill in the mail for $108 with a minimum of $20. I called the card and it said my account was no longer active. So you tell me how in the hell just the other day I get a bill for $897.49? Oh did I fail to say this all started 1 and a half years ago. I had to laugh to keep from crying but my attorney didn't find it so funny.

HAMMOND, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Visa/Columbus-Georgia-31902/Aspire-Visa-Credit-Card-never-ending-balance-Columbus-Georgia-278336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Visa