Complaint Review: Aspire Wealth Financial Group

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: PW — Toronto Ontario Canada
Aspire Wealth Financial Group
369 Lexington Avenue, Second Floor Internet United States of America

Aspire Wealth Financial Group Promises loans but just takes your money for "insurance"- lost $824.00 Internet, Internet

I received an email after applying on a website for a loan stating the following:

369 Lexington Avenue | Second Floor| New York NY | 10017

Dear Approved Applicant,

Your online loan application has been reviewed through our network database. We are contacting you via email with a successful application result.  Your application was screened to determine your repayment probability. Aspire Wealth Financial Group will get you started today!

To further assist you, we have pre-assigned you to a loan representative. Please contact Mr. Wayne Evans at 1 (855) 826-1745 Ext 518 to discuss the terms and conditions of your offer. Look forward to helping you achieve financial freedom!

Thank you for choosing Aspire Wealth Financial Group

Sincerely,
Approval Assessment Division
Toll 1 (855) 826-1745 | Fax 1 (212) 504-3045 | Website www. [continued below]....
.....aswfgroup.com  | Email apply@aswfgroup.com

Unfortunately I was naive and sent them $824.00 for "insurance". When they called me back with a demand for more money (they said that their bank had flagged me as a new account and they needed more insurance money), I knew right away something was wrong.  Wish I was smart enough to have realized it before.  I then asked for a refund and my "refund" never materialized.
I also cannot get anyone to answer the phone, call me back or respond to my emails.

They list their addresses as the following:

2nd Floor - 360 Lexington Avenue New York, NY - 10017  and
400 - 6303 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL - 33126

Please do not contact them.  They will only take your money.  I am sure that the locations on the above addresses are fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Wealth-Financial-Group/internet/Aspire-Wealth-Financial-Group-Promises-loans-but-just-takes-your-money-for-insurance-l-790285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Wealth Financial Group