Complaint Review: Aspire

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
P. O. Box 105374 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire they closed my account without proper notice, reduced my credit balance and said account would have an overlimit fee Atlanta Georgia

I have a a credit line of 980.00, with available credit of 313.14. I got my credit card bill, due by 12/28/08, with a minumum payment of 27.00. I charged an avon payment on my account, 12/17/08, then when I got home I got a notice of termination of credit card program. I called the card company and they told me that the card was closed and that my effective immediately my credit line is 774.00. Now I had already charged 71.00 from avon on my account and when I talked to the customer service rep., they said that I would have an overbalance charge, since the only available balance would be 68.00. At that I was thoroughly upset and indicated that I did not think this was a fair business practice, and that I will be sending in my complaint.

Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5374/Aspire-they-closed-my-account-without-proper-notice-reduced-my-credit-balance-and-said-ac-402502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire