Complaint Review: Aspire

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:North Haven Connecticut
Aspire
P.O Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Thieves that take your money, never change your balance, and get away with it!! Atlanta Georgia

I was paying a collection agency, Att. Mitchell N. Kay (out of N.Y.) when they offered a settlement, I asked for it in writing and never heard from them again. About 2 years later Att. Howard Lee Schiff (Hartford, Ct.) started collecting for the full amount, when I asked about Kay and my money, they said that they didn't know anything about that. They told me that a New York agency could not collect in Connecticut. I don't know where my money ($400.) went!?!?! This Schiff kept taking money out of my checking and chg. me fees higher then the money they took out of my acct. making my checks bounce.

I went to S C Court and was able to get the last money they had on hold in my checking back. I lost a days pay, I take care of the elderly in their homes and don't get paid when I am not working. I can't make that money up and times are very hard now!!! How do they get away with that??? Where did the money I paid go?????

There is no way to reach Aspire and ask what is going on!!!???

Dh
North Haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Aspire-Thieves-that-take-your-money-never-change-your-balance-and-get-away-with-it-At-355995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire