Complaint Review: Aspire

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Navarre Florida
P.O. Box 23007 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Visa Notice of Termination Columbus Georgia

The letter I receved is the same as others here. I have had my aspire card for 4 years. I started my credit limit with $200 and it went up to $1050. I made a payment of $90 and got hit for a yearly service charge of $75 for the first time, then receved a notice that my card was closed 3 days later.

The time line that I have to pay my card is two weeks, so I can avoid the account maint fee. I am just like any other working american in this time and age. there is no way possable to pay what I owe. This close to Cristmas I believe they can keep dreaming.

Now here is my question seeing as I am not the only one here that is seeing this and it looks like they are doing this to a large ammount of people. One are they going out of the credit card bussiness or 2 are they trying to to get all the money that they can to rob other consumers.

Navarre, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire/Columbus-Georgia-31902-3007/Aspire-Visa-Notice-of-Termination-Columbus-Georgia-394742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire