Complaint Review: Aspire

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Youngsville Louisiana
Aspire
www.aspire.com Internet U.S.A.

Aspire Visa - Providian ASPIRE VISA IS GARNASHING WAGES FOR MY DEBT THAT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL!!! INTERNET

In 2004-2005 my husband and I had an offer made to us to settle our account with Aspire for our credit card. We did so. Now, all these years later, they are garneshing my husbands wages for almost $4000.00 when we settled for less than half of that amount.
This has taken place when Aspire and Providian sold acounts to each other, they issued us another account number and that now we have to prove that the 2 accounts numbers are for the same account. I have my bank statement showing that I paid the amount, but how can I prove that the 2 account numbers are 1 in the same?
It seems to me that this company is running a really good scam.

Cheryl
Youngsville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire/internet/Aspire-Visa-Providian-ASPIRE-VISA-IS-GARNASHING-WAGES-FOR-MY-DEBT-THAT-HAS-BEEN-PAID-IN-349518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire