• Report: #920842

Complaint Review: Aspkin

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Freezerboy — Rock Island Illinois U.S.A.
Aspkin
Babcock Rd Box 84 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Aspkin Aspkin Rip Off Authors of Amazon Ghost and Ebay Stealth Scammer Guides San Antonio , Texas

*Consumer Comment: I am one of aspkin's customers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Patience

Do not waste any money or time on these Ebay and Amazon new account scams. These scoundrels sensor the forum that they operate to filter out any disagreement viewpoints. They simply take your money and give you nothing in the line of support or otherwise. You will need to enlist the help of your credit card bank to get your money back from these cons. Aspkin scammers don't contest the banks actions in the charge back at all because they know they are constantly ripping people off. Any bogus info that they claim to help you with has already been put out on the net by other scammers. Don't get ripped off by ASPKIN.com!! If you get back to selling on Amazon or Ebay, it won't be because of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspkin/San-Antonio-Texas-78420/Aspkin-Aspkin-Rip-Off-Authors-of-Amazon-Ghost-and-Ebay-Stealth-Scammer-Guides-San-Antonio-920842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspkin

I am one of aspkin's customers

AUTHOR: Qamarabbas1 - ()

this person who claims that aspkin is a fraud is lying.  I am one of the people who bought ebay stealth from aspkin in 2008 and he delivered it the same day as My purchase.  i was so stressed because eBay kicked me out and that was my only source of income for my family and I.  If it wasnt for aspkin I would be homeless today. A seven to this date aspkin responds to emails and queries the same day.  He's a god sent gift for people like us.  Thanks aspkin for all your help

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Patience

AUTHOR: Aspkin - (U.S.A.)

This person joined our forum July of 2010 and purchased one of our products 10/25/2010 which granted him 6-months free as a subscribed member, one of our ebooks and other features. On 10/26/2010 he filed a dispute with PayPal, 'New Significantly Not as Described'. The same day he escalated his claim.

Looking back at my records I see no attempt that this person tried to contact myself or our support forum to obtain help. If this person had a problem we would have been happy to help. If there was nothing we could do to make this person happy then a refund would have been sent. We're not here to scam anyone. Our support forum has helped thousands of people get their business back and continue making a living online.

Good luck!