Complaint Review: Aspkin

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Aspkin
Babcock Rd Box 84 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Aspkin Ebay Stealth Ebay Stealth Guide by Aspkin is Garbage San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Retraction of aspkin report is garbage

*Consumer Comment: ASKPIN AND HIS FALSE DMCA CLAIMS

*Consumer Comment: Don't Buy Ebay Stealth 3.0

* : Aspkin ebay stealth auction stealth is GARBAGE is true

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am Aspkin

I read on aspkin's site itself that this "auction stealth" guide by aspkin is utter garbage. I got a copy and found out this is true - IT IS GARBAGE!

I read on aspkin's site itself that this "auction stealth" guide by aspkin is utter garbage. Supposedly from what some people on there say, Aspkin was booted off EBAY two years ago and has not managed to even get back on since. His ONLY EBAY account built up a whopping feedback score of 26.

Also he does not sell ANYTHING on EBAY anymore according to what I read. What a fraud. How can someone who doesn't even SELL on ebay try to teach people ABOUT EBAY? Like the blind leading the blind.

Why buy a guide from someone who knows NOTHING about EBAY? Whatever he knows he lifts from his forum is what the guy said in his posts.

From reading the Ebay Stealth Guide, it is clear that aspkin knows NOTHING about Ebay. He has not sold a single item on EBAY in over two years, and has no idea what is going on with Ebay for a long time now. If you look over, say, the last hundred posts from aspkin at his forum (if you want to research this at www.aspkin.com/forums), you won't find a single mention of "wow I sold this on EBAY and that happened," "I got a complaint from an EBAY buyer," "Ebay is removing my listings because I did this or charged too much shipping," "Ebay changed this policy this is how it is affecting me," "I opened this account on EBAY this is what happened," etc. etc. Whatever aspkin has to say on the subject of EBAY he lifts from the forum or states "in theory" what he thinks should be. I discount anything aspkin has to say on the subject of EBAY, and the biggest joke is his "Ebay Stealth" guide which someone else (named Mike, a Canadian) wrote for him and then aspkin edited based on what he thought might be true that he lifted from his forum.

John C
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspkin/San-Antonio-Texas-78420/Aspkin-Ebay-Stealth-Ebay-Stealth-Guide-by-Aspkin-is-Garbage-San-Antonio-Texas-467853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspkin

Retraction of aspkin report is garbage

AUTHOR: John C - ()

I retract my statement that the aspkin guide is garbage.

ASKPIN AND HIS FALSE DMCA CLAIMS

AUTHOR: Ebayisajoke - ()

This idiot ASKPIN likes to file false DMCA claims on everyone. He watches me like a hawk on YouTube and on my sites. He is totally obsessed with EBAYISAJOKE. I even stold the domain name ebaystealthguide.com from him and it made him go through the roof. Sorry buddy boy, you snooze you lose.

Let me tell you about this guy. I caught him promoting his real face on youtube so I posted the video on my website here.

When he files his false DMCA claims he always sites his copyright registration but fails to give his actual real address which is somewhere down in Florida. I've had all his wordpress sites removed for spam. This guy's DMCA claims won't work on me anymore. Its to the point now where he's accusing me of selling his eBook on Amazon which would be a waste of my time because nobody is buying outdated ebay stealth ebooks anymore.

ASPKIN is a trouble maker he uses many aliases on YouTube to cyber terrorize and to flag channels and videos.

If he files a DMCA claim on you just challenge the claim for misleading address provided by the filing agent. Like I said he always gives a fake name and address.

DON'T BUY AUCTION STEALTH

Don't Buy Ebay Stealth 3.0

AUTHOR: Danny Johns - ()

I bought this ebook and it's a re-hash of the hold. Not worth the money, just new graphics and a pitch to sell you Amazon stealth!. ASPKIN is a fraudster that holds a US copyright on this ebook using a fake US address but does not live in the US. He is committing a fraud on the US Copyright office and therfore should be reported.

Visit:

You can get the real information from ebayblows.

#4

Aspkin ebay stealth auction stealth is GARBAGE is true

AUTHOR: Sycore - (USA)

i am SYCORE.  I will tell you this that anyone who has disagreement with aspkin gets banned from his forum.  this happened to me too

Anyway truth is that apskin guide is GARBAGE?  How do i know this?  email me at (((ROR redacted))) i will give you a copy of my own guide then you will know his is GARBAGE

also look at what I just read in the internet:

Aspkin knows NOTHING about Ebay.  He has not sold a single item on EBAY in over two years, and has no idea what is going on with Ebay for a long time now.  If you look over, say, the last hundred posts from aspkin at his forum (if you want to research this), you won't find a single mention of "wow I sold this on EBAY and that happened," "I got a complaint from an EBAY buyer," "Ebay is removing my listings because I did this or charged too much shipping," "Ebay changed this policy this is how it is affecting me," "I opened this account on EBAY this is what happened," etc. etc.  Whatever aspkin has to say on the subject of EBAY he lifts from the forum or states "in theory" what he thinks should be.    I discount anything aspkin has to say on the subject of EBAY, and the biggest joke is his "Ebay Stealth" guide which someone else (named Mike, a Canadian) wrote for him and then aspkin edited based on what he thought might be true that he lifted from his forum.

Also here is a review of this aspkin guide
which gives apskin LOWEST RATING OF ALL the ebooks on this subject

DO NOT waste your money.  I was tricked and ripped off by apskin too.  NEVER AGAIN!

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am Aspkin

AUTHOR: Aspkin - (U.S.A.)

Well it's obvious this person is someone I banned off the eBay Suspensions forums.

You can read all about the banning of this person here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/9390-modees-downfall.html

How do I know this is Modee? The address I gave him in our DMCA dispute is the same.

Who wrote eBay Stealth? By the way eBay Stealth can be found here if you want to learn more about it: http://www.auctionstealth.com

I am the co-author of eBay Stealth.

The eBook started out as a 15 page simple guide that a member of the eBay Suspensions Forum came up with. This member and I teamed up to sale the guide together. I rewrote the eBook, added my own mini guides to it and continue to do updates on the guide.

I'm currently working on eBay Stealth 3.0 which should be out in the next month.

Do I still sell on eBay? Of course, how could I not and still be up to date with all the changes of eBay?

When I write a guide, an eBook I put tons of effort into to make sure it leaves nothing out and that it will go above and beyond what the reader expects.

And because of that eBay Stealth has a large following and is considered the number one eBook on eBay Suspensions.

Just Google eBay Suspensions, eBay Stealth, eBay Suspended.. etc.

I just finished a new eBook on Autoblogging not even a week ago.. do I not Autoblog as well? http://www.autoblogbook.com

I am a jack of all trades. I'm an entrepreneur and make my living online.

Believe what you want, just know everything I do is to help other people.

If I can't help you, then I'm sorry.