Complaint Review: Asplundh Tree Service

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: violated — belton South Carolina United States of America
Asplundh Tree Service

Asplundh Tree Service asplundh tree expert co;donald chapman;general foreman mutilated and destroyed 2 very old and large oak trees,dented my fence,knocked paint off of a new st Francis statue placed at the grave where my husband's ashes are buried as well as 2 kitties I had, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: dumba**

*Author of original report: response to ken

*Consumer Comment: IDIOT! WE DID NOT HIRE ASPLUNDH

*Consumer Comment: Why did you hire a company that uses illegals?

*General Comment: ASPLUNDH SUCKS and SO DO THE OWNERS

*Consumer Comment: No butt you do work for team rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Sorry for your experience, but....

these people literally took my fence down to gain access to my property and demolish my 2 beautiful oaks. they trampled all over my hosta plants, irises, day lillies knocked paint off of a new St Francis Statu e dented my fence threw tree limbs up against my fence. there were 2 no trespassing signs on my fence. the   gate was locked   so they took it down to get in due to the fact I have a neighbor who has been stalking and harrassing me I have serveillance cameras. I have a good bit (about 3-31/2 hours of footage which shows quite a bit of their distructful behavior and dis-regard for for people's property-they gave my stalker a clear view of my back yard by taking limbs off which were on the inside and no where near the precious power pole and left only one side about a quarter untouched .needless to say the trees are so bad they are not worth keeping now which leads to the main problem .I have my late Husband's asshes buried by the white oak also (2) kitties an 18 year old and a 13 year old. if they are cut down it will destroy their grave site which is sacred to me and yes they trompled all over it too .these people need to be taught a lesson and yes I have reported it to Duke Energy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asplundh-Tree-Service/internet/Asplundh-Tree-Service-asplundh-tree-expert-codonald-chapmangeneral-foreman-mutilated-and-948135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asplundh Tree Service

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

dumba**

AUTHOR: brad1 - ()

Asplundh has the right to come on your land. when u bought the house u signed for power witch gives asplund the right first of all aspundh  is American founded back in the 1945  so get you facts straight dumb f***

response to ken

AUTHOR: violated - (United States of America)

No easement gives them the right to take down my fence and destroy my property also they were cursing and i have it recorded and am willing to take them to court. so smoke on that a while

IDIOT! WE DID NOT HIRE ASPLUNDH

AUTHOR: Sherry - (USA)

None of us hired Asplundh and no one with morals would.  The lousy cheap power companies hire ASPLUNDH because they work the cheapest. Read all the reviews before you post your stupid views regarding we hardworking homeowners that have been wronged.

Why did you hire a company that uses illegals?

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

It's your own fault, you nor anyone else should ever hire a company that employs illegals. You get what you pay for. You shop for the cheapest price, and you get the most unreliable help. I tell people all the time, if you shop for the cheapest price, chances are you will get ripped off.

#5 General Comment

ASPLUNDH SUCKS and SO DO THE OWNERS

AUTHOR: Sherry - (USA)

The illegals they employ and the lousy out of the country owners don't care about you or anyone but their immediate family (maybe not even them).  These idiots are not tree experts they are trained to RIP AND TEAR off anything within 5 feet of the stupid power lines or other utility.  THEY WORK CHEAP AND DO HORRIBLE WORK.  When they show up call the police take movies of them while they destroy and get your lawyer on the phone. SUE SUE SUE THEM.  Make sure you have plenty of documentation to take to court and DO IT. Me and my neighbors will be waiting for them along with my brother in law the town sheriff.

No butt you do work for team rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

nothing to add butt useless rebutt that does nothing butt waste space

Sorry for your experience, but....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

likely your trees were planted in a utility easement, which is something the utililty pays for.

Anything constructed or grown in this easement is subject to removal or trimming to keep the lines clear.  And, yes, they will trim a lot so they don't have to do it every year as the tree(s) grow.

Good luck with teaching them a lesson..you likely haven't a leg to stand on.

No, I DON'T work for Duke OR Asplundh.