Complaint Review: Assessment.com

• Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By: Valerie — Lithia Springs Georgia USA
Assessment.com
www.Assessment.com Internet United States of America

Assessment.com MAPP Assessment This company scammed me out of $25. I never received either the MAPP Assessment I ordered nor a refund. , Internet

* : Update

I went to Assessment.com and ordered the Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential (MAPP) Assessment--a report that is supposed to help me decide what careers would be best for me--and paid for it through PayPal.  I should have received the report electronically right away, but it has been nine days since I ordered the report and I have received neither the report nor a refund.  I know the company received my money because $24.95 was debited from my bank account.

I tried to contact the company by both phone and email.  No one ever responded to my emails and no one answered when I called.

I had researched the company before I made a purchase.  It had appeared to be a legitimate company.  Maybe it used to be, but currently it is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assessmentcom/internet/Assessmentcom-MAPP-Assessment-This-company-scammed-me-out-of-25-I-never-received-eithe-486618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assessment.com

#1

Update

AUTHOR: Valerie - (USA)

I filed a claim with PayPal and Assessment.com has yet to respond.  I hope I can prevent others from falling for this scam.