Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance Collection

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Fremont Ohio
Asset Acceptance Collection
6985 Miller Dr, Warren, Michigan 48092 Tel: (586) 939-9600 Nationwide, Texas U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance Collection This company is VERY one sided and REFUSE to hear a logical explaination to a problem Texas

This company is not only a RIP-OFF but I would much rather be involved with Al Capone if he were still alive.

Here is a good example as to these ANIMALS attitudes.

This coming October 2nd my wife has to have open heart surgery again for the 9th time. This type of operation is NOT CHEAP and with the Medicare and Medicaid we have pays for 90% of it but we are responsible for the rest.

It is not easy to prepair for a major operation but these blood thirsty animals could care less.

Last year I went through a quadruple bypass 3 times in 3 months and each time when I got home the called and I am trying to tell them what happened their answer from some person by the name of Mary, i am sure that is not her name, was "IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR AN OPERATION YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR YOUR DEBT" I told her yea right like I can pull 100K our of my fanny to pay anything. I cant work and almost died. All they wanted to hear was the credit card number so they could continue makeing it higher and higher.

Even Al Capone had compassion at times these people give a new meaning to the term BLOOD SUCKING SON'S OF B****ES.

Fremont, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance-Collection/Nationwide-Texas/Asset-Acceptance-Collection-This-company-is-VERY-one-sided-and-REFUSE-to-hear-a-logical-ex-373346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance Collection