Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance LLC

• Updated: Sat, February 14, 2009

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Asset Acceptance LLC
Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance LLC Who? tax lien from company i don't know.. Indianapolis Indiana

I just found out I have a tax lien on my credit report, from a company I've never heard of. I have a 50 dollar fine from marion county court and 2043 dollar civil judgement. I don't know what to do. I am a single mom of three boys, two with special needs, and I myself am awaiting a diagnosis on some medical issues. I have no other income at the moment, other than child support and whatever im supposed to get back from my taxes. I need help because I have no idea what this mean either.

Dksamurai
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance-LLC/Indianapolis-Indiana-46268/Asset-Acceptance-LLC-Who-tax-lien-from-company-i-dont-know-Indianapolis-Indiana-424198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance LLC