Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance LLC

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Asset Acceptance LLC
10475 Double R. Blvd. PO Box 11400, Reno Nevada 89510 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance LLC After Dark on 16 October 2008 A Lady Rang Our Bell And Scared My Wife With What Appeared To Be A Badge Without Any Photo ID, And Gave My Wife Papers To Give To Me Reno Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to this website

*Author of original report: Asset Acceptance LLC

Who It May Concern,

I thank God I found your Site, and as soon as I am able I want to donate to your cause and site.

I currently have one Complaint I filed against Roni Lynn Deutch Law Firm, and I am preparing to file a new one against a Reno Nv Based Collection Law Firm that scared my wife after dark when a lady flashed a badge to her when she answered the door, my wife said she did not see any form of photo ID, she did not sign for anything, was just told took give some papers to me.

I was already in bed and had taken my prescription pill, I have a mental illnes, heart condition and other medical problems, and physical injuries. I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran, are only income is my Social Security Disabilty and Veterans Benefits.

The documents astated it was a summons from Asset Acceptamce LLC, stating I was being sued for $1800.00, I never received any previous notice or demand for payment, nor do I know who the Creditor is, or the date of the Debt.

Because I have a mentall illness, high blood pressure, and suffer from major panic attacks I have to avoid stressful conversations or situations, I was not able to sleep so I called the number on the "canned" copy of a Lawyers Letterhead, and left a voice mail explaining my health issues and asked that they call back and leave me a voice mail of who the creditor was and the dates, they never called back.

Is it possible that anyone on this site can advise me or help me?

I was mentally vulnerable
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance-LLC/Reno-Nevada-89510/Asset-Acceptance-LLC-After-Dark-on-16-October-2008-A-Lady-Rang-Our-Bell-And-Scared-My-Wife-382502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go to this website

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

www.budhibbs.com for information on Asset Acceptance

This information will help you deal with them. Links to attorney's that will work on contingency as well

Check your local court house too- Make sure they have a case filed that matches those papers they left you.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Show up to court! - If you do not show up they will get a default judgement against you. They will not be able to prove it in court and it will get tossed, but you have to be there to dispute it.

Asset Acceptance LLC

AUTHOR: I was mentally vulnerable - (U.S.A.)

According to their web site their office is open 9 to noon on Saturdays, it is 1250 PM Saturday and I have not received a reply to the voicemail I left on their machine asking them to call me back and let me know who the crditor and date is, no calls as of yet. I sent Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested to their Reno Office today explaining I never heard of this debt to my knowledge, and never received prior notice of any pending actions, I also Certifiled Mail Copies to Las Vegas Justice Court. I am current tying out Formal Complaint Forms I received From the Nevada Attorney Generals Office, the FTC, Nevada BBB, Las vegas BBB, Nevada State, Clark County & Las Vegas Nevada Bar Associations. All include copies of my Mental & Heart Conditions and other illnesses, and that I am a Vietnam Disabled Veteran that served 22 years with numerous Honors and awards.