Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
Asset Acceptance, LLC
PO Box 2063 Warren, Michigan 48090-2036 Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance, LLC Asset Acceptance refuses to correct my credit report and they are NASTY on the phone Warren Michigan

My acount with Asset Acceptance has been paid for over two years (or more), and they refuse to correct my credit report. I need a Satisfaction of Judgement, which they have not sent, and they refuse to send one to me. They state that they sent one to the court Feb 7, 2008, yet, the court still does not say they have anything from Asset Acceptance.

When I call and ask for a correction, they tell me I'm rude. Apparently, any call to them to tell them they are wrong results in them being really NASTY and hanging up on the consumer. My attempts to communicate with them have been met four separate times with people who tell me I'm yelling at them.

At the end of each conversation, I did tell them where they could kiss me. I'm tired of fighting with this Nazi organization which holds their authority over the unprotected public. This company deserves to be put out of business.

Sandimelb
Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance-LLC/Warren-Michigan-48090-2036/Asset-Acceptance-LLC-Asset-Acceptance-refuses-to-correct-my-credit-report-and-they-are-NA-313100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance, LLC