Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:clay Michigan
Asset Acceptance
P.o Box 2036 Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance assest acceptance sueing me for bally total fitness debt from jan '05 Warren Michigan

PLEASE HELP ME!! I dont know what to do, asset is sueing me for a debt from ballys that was charged off as bad debt! They are sueing me for $1,779.58, plus interest, court fees and lawyer fees. How do i fight this? What do I do? I am only 21 years old, and cant afford this! someone please help me!

Nicole
clay, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance/Warren-Michigan-48090/Asset-Acceptance-assest-acceptance-sueing-me-for-bally-total-fitness-debt-from-jan-05-War-210590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance