Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By:madison Wisconsin
Asset Acceptance
28405 Van Dyke Ave. Warren, Michigan United States of America

Asset Acceptance ripoff attempt to collect debt way outside sol. then tried to "sell" it to me for less less & less etc disgusting illiterate foul mouthed woman on the other end of line insulted degraded Warren Michigan

This is a debt from an energy company, in the amount of $399.05. In that time period I had some difficult challenges in my life and could not pay it. I have not had a problem with this until now.I attempted to pay the debt to xcel energy corp. but they informed me they no longer had rights to it, and that asset acceptnace does, so I call them and away we go. I would get at least 3 physical letters in the mail per day for at least two yrs, and now the insulting puke on the phone tries getting access to my ss# and any and all types of personal info it can.

In a disgusting street urchin slang that I could not understand anyway,so then it tried to ,and I will use it's words,quote "j** me down some" and offered me the debt for less money! as if that would be acceptable to me at this point. Also the whole reason for getting this taken care of is so I can move on w/my life and get a house. At first she was more than happy to type me a letter stating we had made arrangements for a payoff, and then when I told her why I needed that she quickly changed her stance and said we dont do dat up in here! yooze gotz to be payin' this total er um all of the thing i mean. Just because she knows I want to purchase something that requires these nasty people off my back, I just cant deal with dishonest, Illiterate, theives like this, they are the most putrid foul mouthed scum i have ever had the displeasure of encoutering.

Michael Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance/Warren-Michigan-48090/Asset-Acceptance-ripoff-attempt-to-collect-debt-way-outside-sol-then-tried-to-sell-it-t-256248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance