Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance

• Submitted: Sat, December 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Naperville Illinois
Asset Acceptance
7027 Miller Drive Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance ripoff Warren Michigan

*Consumer Comment: FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC AND BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

*Consumer Comment: Send Cease and Desist

*Consumer Suggestion: I'm with you

*Consumer Suggestion: Law Suit against Accet Acceptance

Accet Accepatance LLC is in the business of purchasing accounts where there are no monies due. Either the account is bogus, was paid in full to the original party or the customer was never billed in the first place.

They are in the unethical. I have been contacted repeatedly regarding an account that is not even mine. I have filed complaints with every credit bureau. I will not pay monies for something I do not owe.

Steven
Naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2005 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance/Warren-Michigan-48092/Asset-Acceptance-ripoff-Warren-Michigan-167536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC AND BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Just write these three organizations and you will smile I got them off my back quick when I made a complaint

Mark

Send Cease and Desist

AUTHOR: Cup - (U.S.A.)

Send them a certified letter to cease and desist. Look up fair debt collection on how to write one. If after they get it contact you then file a law suit.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I'm with you

AUTHOR: Mslpowers - (U.S.A.)

How many responses have you gotten so far on the class action?

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Law Suit against Accet Acceptance

AUTHOR: I917 - (U.S.A.)

I am a victim of their unfair harassment as well and I will be filing a lawsuit against them. If we do a class action they can be suited for up to $500,000. Please go to www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/crel8.shtm. Under "Do I have any recourse if I think a debt collector has violated the law?" you can read about the class action lawsuit recovery money. If you will be willing to join me on my case please let me know. Thanks.