Complaint Review: Asset Care - NCO Fin

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Sandy Utah
Asset Care - NCO Fin
507 PRUDENTIAL RD Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Asset Care - NCO Fin Paid an old debt--After almost a year still not off credit report. Why? Horsham Pennsylvania

I have been trying to clean up my credit for the 1-1.5 yrs. I have settled with most of the debtors. My credit report shows most of these as being settled or paid. I had a debt from a Wells Fargo credit card for somewhere around $2,000 they have been after me for years. I finally decided enough was enough and decided to be responsible. I settled with a company called NCO Financial through Asset Care for $1500. They were asking me for the balance of somewhere around $3,000 because of interest. I felt like it wasn't too bad of a deal because after all i had borrowed right around that amount in the first place. My credit report has never showed that account being settled or paid. I am having trouble getting a loan from anywhere with this thing on my credit. I have tried contacting them and i can never get through to a human being. Did i get totally screwed or is there a possibility that someone just hasn't done their job and reported it to the credit agencies. I don't know how it all works.

Sandy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Care-NCO-Fin/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/Asset-Care-NCO-Fin-Paid-an-old-debt-After-almost-a-year-still-not-off-credit-report-W-440669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Care - NCO Fin