Complaint Review: Asset Care

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Asset Care
5100 Peachtree Industiral Blvd. Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Assetcare Using a closed debt from 2003. Norcross Georgia

I just discovered the second collections company, NCO-MEDCLR and ASSETCARE have both posted to my credit the amount of 400 from a hospital visit 5 years ago. I called the number and told the lady my name and she read me my ssn and I freaked out and asked her for the name and contact info for the origional creditor and she said that they didn't have that info and so I told her that it is Federal Law that she provide me with that info and she got nasty and said, "It is federal law that you pay your bills!" then hung up. I payed that bill way back when and they got that info somehow. I can't wait to figure out how to slam it to them.

Ewendeld
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Care/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Assetcare-Using-a-closed-debt-from-2003-Norcross-Georgia-297835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Care