Complaint Review: Asset Protection Group

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Gene — Encino California United States of America
Asset Protection Group

Asset Protection Group Derrick McCoy Interstate extortion, Internet

Stay completely away from Derrick McCoy of Asset Protection Group in Houston.

I was referred to him in the beginning of May 2012, through a company for which I do marketing. I paid them $5,000 to do the process. He was supposed to help me issue bonds to pay off my mortgage. He said the process could be completed in 30 days.

After two months of a complete run around and numerous phone calls, emails and lies, he told me that the paperwork was completed, but he wasnt going to do any more work for me, or send me the paperwork, until I paid him an additional $3,000. This was clearly extortion.

This additional money was never part of the agreement and I argued with him that it wasnt part of our original agreement. I finally paid this interstate extortion money under duress, because I was very anxious to get the paperwork. He still never sent the completed paperwork, even after five months.

He will tell you he has a joint partnership, then he doesnt, then he does. There were two of us who tried his method and it didnt work for the other person, and I believe it wouldnt work for me either. I believe he is just avoiding sending me completed paperwork to file, knowing that if I do file the paperwork, that it wont work for me either.

Please learn from my horrendous experience with him and stay completely away from Derrick McCoy of Asset Protection Group in Houston TX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Protection-Group/internet/Asset-Protection-Group-Derrick-McCoy-Interstate-extortion-Internet-948528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Protection Group