Complaint Review: Asset Recovery Association

• Updated: Mon, July 11, 2011

• Reported By: roadtriprandy — LAKEWOOD Ohio USA
Asset Recovery Association
P.O.BOX 5002 VILLA PARK, Illinois United States of America

Asset Recovery Association ASSET RECOVERY ASSOCIATION Told me i owe money for a school I never attended or have ever heard of VILLA PARK, Illinois

my name is Randy, I'm from Cleveland, Ohio.

This company called ARA "asset recovery association" sent me a letter stating I owe money for a computer school I never heard of or attended. After I called them they could not provide me with the name of the school or the year I was suppose to attend. They did mention that it was probably around 2004, but they wasn't for sure. I called them back a couple of times and now when I call they don't even answere the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Recovery-Association/VILLA-PARK-Illinois-60181/Asset-Recovery-Association-ASSET-RECOVERY-ASSOCIATION-Told-me-i-owe-money-for-a-school-I-n-751545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Recovery Association