Complaint Review: Assetcare Inc., InoVision, A NCOP Company, LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Byron — Buras Louisiana United States of America
Assetcare Inc., InoVision, A NCOP Company, LLC
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Assetcare Inc., InoVision, A NCOP Company, LLC Assetcare, Inc. they have repeatedly tried to collect a medical debt from new jersey which I did not incur Norcross, Georgia

I have never had any medical emergencies in New Jersey or for that matter in any state, since I was 12 yrs. old. They have repeatedly called my wife and I demanding payment(even at a reduced rate). They refuse to tell us what the debt is for, even when I offered to pay the full amount if it was legit. They have put bad credit reports in on us even though we have offered to pay any legitimate bills. They just hang up when we start asking questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assetcare-Inc-InoVision-A-NCOP-Company-LLC/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Assetcare-Inc-InoVision-A-NCOP-Company-LLC-Assetcare-Inc-they-have-repeatedly-tried-630918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assetcare Inc., InoVision, A NCOP Company, LLC