Complaint Review: Assetcare,inc

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:florence Alabama
Assetcare,inc
5100 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Assetcare,inc claiming bogus medical bill 536.00 from jan. 2004 for x ray in emergency room I called billing department at columbia and was told I owe nothing. I had never received any notice of any money owed until assetcare sent their debt notice 4 years later. Norcross Georgia

Assetcare billed me $536.00. When I called to find out what for I was told it was for a chest X ray from Columbia Hospital in West Palm Beach, Florida from Jan. 2004. Their "notice of debt" arrived 4 years 3 months later, April 2008. I had never received any bill from the hospital other than what my insurance company paid. I called Columbia's billing department and was told all my bill had been paid in full and my records archived.

Anne
florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assetcareinc/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Assetcareinc-claiming-bogus-medical-bill-53600-from-jan-2004-for-x-ray-in-emergency-roo-328804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assetcare,inc