Complaint Review: Assignment Help

Assignment Help
244 Fifth Avenue 2nd Floor A279 New York, New York USA

Assignment Help Scamming fraud company New York New York

*Consumer Comment: karma

According to their terms, they will provide free rework and if client is not satisfied they would give money back/privacy guaranteed.

What a bunch of lies. I paid them to make application and well, they did make one in time. Only problem is, the application didn't meet the requirement and very poorly done. It was so bad I don't know where to begin with. So I entered live chat to get some customer support. One of their chat agent Peter enters. He refused to provide any rework and called me stupid and asked me to pay additional money for tutoring if I wanna get rework. When I refused he cut off the chat. I got so furious, I filed dispute on paypal. Then he emailed me that he would send the file and live chat I had with him to my school. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe how bad these guys do things. They go against their own terms, no support, no rework, no money back. [continued below]....

..... Instead, they cursed at me, blackmailed me.

I lost on my paypal dispute because this is service and items are intangilble so it doesn't fall in paypal buyers' protection. As soon as paypal notified they would side with these filthy guys, their cutomer support send me email again. Of course, email was all about taunting me, insulting me. No matter what you do, Do NOT use this site. The quality of work they provide is garbage and their customer service is even worse.

*If you need additional evidence, I have screenshots, chat files, my order screen, files they provided me and emails they sent me. I want to take this to court because they are fraud and invaded my privacy and blackmailed me but I don't really have time to do so due to my busy schedule. Please don't waste your time on these guys. They are scamming ****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assignment-Help/-New-York-New-York-10001/Assignment-Help-Scamming-fraud-company-New-York-New-York-1170901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assignment Help

karma

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

You got EXACTLY what you deserved. They scammed you, and you scammed your university. What did you expect from a company whose business model is based on cheating?

"No honor among thieves"

If you were my student, I would flunk you for the course.