Complaint Review: Assist 2 Sell

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: John — Pensacola Florida
Assist 2 Sell
2003 9th Avenue Pensacola, Florida USA

Assist 2 Sell They took my money for fees to sell my property, but when I received zero results they became rude. Pensacola Florida

*Consumer Comment: great experience selling my home!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I don't think this is my Assist-2-Sell franchise.

*General Comment: Because they are not real estate agents!

This company does not produce results!  They offer you the world and claim to post and sell your home quick.  However, what they actually do is take your up-front money for several fees, don't do anything to push your property.  When you approach them about not getting results, they turn rude and will actually choose to terminate you as a client instead of building another approach and selling your house!  They took my money.  The home sat on the market for over a year without one single showing.  Their website as of this posting is the only way they seem to try to push your property other than the sign in the yard (which took the old man weeks to put there).  However, when I search for real estate on Google, their site doesn't even show up on the listings.  No wonder!

To make a long story short, I asked around after trying to do business with this joke of a company. [continued below]....

.....  Turns out I am not the only one.  Many other people I talked to had the same experience.

I have since hired a reputable company (Remax) and my property sold within 6 weeks.

Wow!

Oh, and when I approached the owners about the issues I had with them, their response?  Oh well!  Go somewhere else.  We just post them and take our fees, we don't guarantee anything.  When I threatened to take legal action, they told me go ahead, we are used to it.

They didn't even try.  Terrible Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assist-2-Sell/Pensacola-Florida-32503/Assist-2-Sell-They-took-my-money-for-fees-to-sell-my-property-but-when-I-received-zero-1056904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assist 2 Sell

great experience selling my home!

AUTHOR: chicadee - ()

My home sold quickly! I appreciated all the experience Tracy Rember shared and she went over and above to get it sold. I would recommend her to any seller. Thanks for all you did for our family. Chick a Dee

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I don't think this is my Assist-2-Sell franchise.

AUTHOR: Hilary - ()

Hello, I do sincerely apologize for your experience on behalf of Assist-2-Sell as a company. Each office is individually owned and operated and our office in Pensacola, Fl takes pride in offering full service real estate brokerage services to our clients.

We do not charge up-front fees and only receive our brokerage fee when the property is sold. If the property does not sell, we do not receive a fee.

We offer a free market analysis on all properties, a photo spread on various websites to include Pensacolamls.com, Realtor.com, zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, to name a few of the more popular ones and of course on own website. Our agents are all fully licensed in the State of Florida.

I am concerned that you mention in your complaint that up-front money was charged as this is not our policy. I wonder if if you were working with a different office? I would like to talk to you about this and welcome you to contact me any time.

Thank you.

#3 General Comment

Because they are not real estate agents!

AUTHOR: Two Cents - ()

This company is for people who want to avoid real estate agent fees and for sale by owner. Hence the name "assist to sell". Your expectations were way off. Unless you have a house in a desirable area where it is priced accordingly, get a real estate agent. By the way, I am not one