Complaint Review: Assistant District Attorney Jonathan Lenzner

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — New York USA
Assistant District Attorney Jonathan Lenzner
New York, New York United States of America

Assistant District Attorney Jonathan Lenzner Jonathan Lenzner is to frame me for a crime and caused 2 car crashes by having his police cars causing the car crashes New York, New York

Assistant District Attorney has attempted to take away my life and try to frame me for crimes.
The first day it happened was when I was driving a car and I was standing on the Red traffic light.
A car hit me on the left side of my front bumper.  The driver came out of the car and wanted to shake my hand.  He told me, "Just because I hit you doesn't mean we can't shake hands."  He offered to call the police and the police was right there in front of his car.  I decided not call for the police.

The second time my car was hit was when I was headed toward the Manhattan Bridge ramp and a police officer inside a police car spoke in the loud speaker to stop the car.  So I stopped the car and a car in the back of me hit my car and the bumper of my car got damaged.  The driver of the car who hit my car offered to call the police but I refused due to the reason that I am on prescribed medication and Assistant District Attorney Jonathan Lenzner wants to use this as a point to convict me for driving while intoxicated and send me to jail and take away my driver license when in fact I am in excellent condition to drive.

Thank you for reading this.

Michael Levin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assistant-District-Attorney-Jonathan-Lenzner/New-York-New-York-/Assistant-District-Attorney-Jonathan-Lenzner-Jonathan-Lenzner-is-to-frame-me-for-a-crime-1002912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assistant District Attorney Jonathan Lenzner