Complaint Review: Assistive technology Services

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: david Stearns — orinda California
Assistive technology Services
Internet USA

Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor warranty! Internet/Ebay

*Author of original report: Denial of responsibility

*UPDATE Employee: This person is not a customer of ours. They have the wrong company.

*Author of original report: My reponse

*UPDATE Employee: Not A Customer of ours

I purchased an emergency phone system on 7/13/13. I notified them of a problem with the keys on 6/18/14.  The company delayed until they connected me with the manufacturer, who agreed that the unit was defective.  It took until 7/18/14 to make this determination.  They now inform me the unit needs to be replaced by the warranty date (so says Louisa, the customer service rep. I spoke to).  I emailed them back asking for their advice on how to handle the defective unit, but they will not respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assistive-technology-Services/internet/Assistive-technology-Services-ats-Company-does-not-honor-warranty-InternetEbay-1165420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assistive technology Services

Denial of responsibility

AUTHOR: david s - ()

This company appears to deny being involved.

I can paste an email received from them if needed.

their signature is as follows:

------------------------------

Blessings,

Luisa Buzard
Customer Service Representative
Assistive Technology Services
(615) 562-0043

--------------------------

Luisa refuses to give me any supervisor or manager contact information.

it appears as if this company is a scam.

They have answered the above number.

They have put me in contact with the manufacturer or an employee - it's hard to tell without any other information from them.

This person is not a customer of ours. They have the wrong company.

AUTHOR: ATS - ()

They have the wrong company. We have absolutely no record of ever shipping them a product. Any customer issues are quickly and professionally resolved. If any customer has any problems we are always happy to go the extra mile to help.

My reponse

AUTHOR: david s - ()

It is unfortunate this company denies any involvement with my claim. The address to which i have been talking to these people is ATS Customer Service <luisa@ats-tn.com>. the telephone number is (615) 562-0043. This customer service person refuses to share any other company contact names or numbers.

It was bought over a year ago, however... the claim came in before the warranty had expired- the company simply delayed any action until the warranty had expired.

Since I put this claim out on the internet, including contacting EBAY where I bought the item, they have extended the warranty a couple months for me. thank you RipoffReport, Better Business Bureau and EBAY.

Not A Customer of ours

AUTHOR: ATS - ()

It looks like this order was over a year ago. Todays date is 8-4-14. We are not sure who this person is. We have no record of selling anything to this person. We can be easily contacted by emailing questions@ats-tn.com or calling our support number. All warranties and return policies are quickly honored and responded to. They must have the wrong company.