Complaint Review: Associa - Principal Management GroupAssocia - Principal Management Group

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous Owner — Dallas Texas USA
Associa - Principal Management GroupAssocia - Principal Management Group
11000 Corporate Centre Dr Ste 150, Houston, TX Dallas, Texas United States of America

Associa - Principal Management GroupAssocia - Principal Management Group Property Manager Condo Property Manager Lies to Homeowners Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Associa Response

Un-happy with the repairs to the building I live in, I contacted my property manager (I withhold her name) and asked when and where the next property management meeting will be held. She gave me the information and then told me I had to write a letter to her and mail it to her office to come to the meeting. Later, I found no letter was required.

I go to the annual homeowners meeting and met several other property owners. I found someone that was told the very same thing. They were also lied to.

We both discovered at the meeting from other owners that we only needed to write a letter if we wanted to speak at the meeting. We also found out that our manager has been complaining about how many properties she has to manage. Why should we hear about her complaining over her workload.

She has also yelled at some of the homeowners, which I found really serious terms for dismissal. This company is grounding themselves in poor management. I have spoken to a majority of the unhappy residents and we are planning to vote the existing board out off office. The next step will be firing (and probably litigating) this company.

As one of many homeowners, I can assure you my property manager lies to the property owners and is not an effective manager at all. She is not just stretched to thin, she is repeatedly dishonest to the owners frequently more concerned with her vendors more than the actual owners.

I have also heard about them charging up fees. If you seek a property manager in the Dallas area, I can strongly recommend you look elsewhere. In my opinion as a homeowner managed by these individuals, I prefer not working with liars. People who simply have no integrity and can so easily lie to the homeowners and probably many others as well.

I strongly suggest you place them on the bottom of your list if you are shopping for property managers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associa-Principal-Management-GroupAssocia-Principal-Management-Group/Dallas-Texas-75251/Associa-Principal-Management-GroupAssocia-Principal-Management-Group-Property-Manager-757797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associa - Principal Management GroupAssocia - Principal Management Group

Associa Response

AUTHOR: Associa Customer Service - (United States of America)

Thanks for sharing your story, are we are sorry to hear of your concerns. We take matters like this very seriously. Please email customerservice@associaonline.com with a number where you can best be reached, and we will ensure that an executive speaks with you soon.