Complaint Review: Associated Property Management

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bob of Golfview Harbor Boynton — Lake Worth Florida
Associated Property Management
1928 Lake Worth Rd Lake Worth, FL 33461 Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

Associated Property Management APM Lake Worth, Fl Are they Incompetent? You decide Lake Worth, Florida

I live in Golfview Harbor Estates in Boynton Beach, Florida. We have Associated Property Management  or (APM) in Lake Worth, Florida as our Homeowners Association property managers. They used to be pretty good.

I had no problems with them (APM) when they had a woman named Sunny Layne (real name) as our representative. Sunny was very competent and did her job well. I never had any problems until Sunny, for some reason, was not there any more.

We have four Homeowners Associations for this development and I belong to the one that says we are responsible for our own roof. I only pay $160 a month in HOA fees.

My roof leaks and I had a few roofing companies come to look at my place and give me quotes.
One roofer said I could not get a building permit from the City of Boynton Beach until I had a letter from the Golfview Harbor HOA.

I tried to get APM to get or give me a letter allowing me to replace my roof or at least put me in contact with the HOA. For some reason they refuse to do this....

I had sent certified letters and emails and they refuse to let me know what to do.

Golfview Harbor has multiple HOA's and the main one's president Tony Laferrera refused to tell me who to talk to or pass my message along. Tony would not tell me which association I needed to talk to of the four groups. What gives? Is this super secret information?

My roof leaks and I want to replace it and neither APM or the HOA will help me.

I had paid my dues on time for three years.

I have since quit paying my $160 a month in HOA dues until they give me this information. So instead of giving me the information I need to repair my roof, they have a lawyer write me a letter.

I suppose I need to take APM to small claims court for the roof damage every time it rains.

If you get a chance to hire Sunny Layne I would do so.

I would avoid APM if I could.

Are they incompetent? You decide...

I wish I had bought a single family home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Property-Management/Lake-Worth-Florida-33461/Associated-Property-Management-APM-Lake-Worth-Fl-Are-they-Incompetent-You-decide-Lake-W-1035891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Property Management