Complaint Review: Associated Publishers Network

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: psullivan95 — Brockton Massachusetts
Associated Publishers Network
850 S. Boulder Hwy #355 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Associated Publishers Network APN Misleading Tactics to Take Your Money Henderson, Nevada

I received a what appeared to be a renewal notice from Time Magzaine from this company and paid for a renewal 2/17/13. I then received a bill from Time Magazine for a renewal. I called to explain that I had already paid and learned that 1) they did not receive an order for a renewal 2) they know of this company and are aware of consumer complaints 3) I was told I should try to get my money back.

I will be issuing a chargeback through my bank in the hopes of reclaiming the money I paid for nothing. It's a very misleading scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Publishers-Network/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Associated-Publishers-Network-APN-Misleading-Tactics-to-Take-Your-Money-Henderson-Nevada-1044832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Publishers Network