Complaint Review: Associated Publishers Network

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: jekeyser — Gilford New Hampshire
Associated Publishers Network
850 S. Boulder Hwy. #355 Henderson, Nevada USA

Associated Publishers Network Did not provide subscription I paid for Henderson Nevada

Associated Publishers Network billed me for a 56 issue subscription for Time magazine. I had them bill me, then on June 1, 2013 sent them a check in the amount of $69.95 for the subscription. After two months I was still getting notices from Time that it was time to renew. I contacted Time magazine via the internet and was informed by e-mail that they never recieved payment and I needed to contact the third party who took the subscription. I tried to call the company several times to no avail. No one ever answered even though i was put on hold one time for quite a while.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Publishers-Network/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Associated-Publishers-Network-Did-not-provide-subscription-I-paid-for-Henderson-Nevada-1076222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Publishers Network