Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Mark — redding California U.S.A.
Associated Supply Company, Inc.
1860 Pama Lane Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Associated Supply Company, Inc. Like every other report-they called me, fast-talked me into sending ink supposedly at SUPER cheap prices. i got the ink-opened box to find 2 times the amount they supposedly were going to send at 4 ti Las Vegas, Nevada

they cold-called me off a do-not-call list.

they convinced me they could sell me ink for 1/2 of what i was paying.

they told me they would ship 1 black and 1 color.
i got 2 of each and a bill for 4 times the amount i usually pay. i refused to pay and sent it back-the PO sent it back to me and said undeliverable so i just kept it.

after a month or 2 of it just sitting there-i decided to use it anyway.

worthless. it lasted less than 25 sheets before my printer gave an error code and said i was out of ink. it was still full by weight but wouldn't print.

wasn't my printer as my normal company sent me a reman ink that works just fine and so far has over 250 pages on it.

now Ive got threatening phone calls, threats to go to DA so im filing w/las vegas BBB and FTC and here at ripoff report.

lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc-Like-every-other-report-they-called-me-fast-talked-me-in-502632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply Company, Inc.