controlling

Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Martha — Whistler Alabama United States of America
Associated Supply Company, Inc.

Associated Supply Company, Inc. Poor Business Practice Internet

We were called multiple times by this company trying to sell us ink cartridges for our HP printer.  I was told that if I would just try the cartridges for a month I could return them if I didn't like them.  I finally agreed. We received the ink cartridges.  I didn't try them for a couple of weeks because I still had plenty of ink in my printer.  When one of the cartridges in my printer did need changing I put in one of their cartridges.  It worked but not as well as the HP.  A few days later one of the other colors needed replacing so my assistant put in one of the Associated Supply cartridges.  After she put it in she printed off a page that showed the levels of ink in all the cartridges and the two Associated Supply cartridges showed to be almost emply even though they were just put in.  I tried called Associated Supply several times and never was able to speak to a human.  I left messages and no one called me back.  Yesterday someone called to tell me that I needed to pay for the cartridges.  I told them I didn't want to keep them and explained why.  She told me that I would have to pay a restocking fee.  I told her that no one said anything to me about a restocking fee.  She said it was on the invoice.  I told her that any information on the invoice was not any information I had agreed to on the phone.  I asked her for an address to send the cartridges back and I immediately sent them back by UPS.  I'm holding my breath now because I have a feeling that they are going to harass me about the restocking fee or else they'll say they didn't receive the cartridges.  I wish I would have never done business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc/internet/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc-Poor-Business-Practice-Internet-963045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply Company, Inc.