Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: upset company — Beaverton South Dakota United States of America
Associated Supply Company Inc.
po box 94497 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Associated Supply Company Inc. Liars and Thieves las vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: This is not how we do business.

*Consumer Comment: Liars! I second that motion.

Associated Supply Company is full of scam artist. They tell you to try thier product and if you dont like it you dont have to pay for the product. Well the cartrideges had hardly any ink in them so we did not want them. Then the staking started for us to pay 3x what the cartrides were worth.. They called everyday and finally stated they would send us to collections.. What scam artist.. Ken told me specifally to use his name so Ken you are a scam artist to lies to consumers all day long.  Consumers Beware of this company. Dont use them .. The worst..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc/las-vegas-Nevada-89193/Associated-Supply-Company-Inc-Liars-and-Thieves-las-vegas-Nevada-616500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply Company Inc.

This is not how we do business.

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States of America)

The company referenced above has been in business for over 20 years. We absolutely do not operate in this manner, and do everything possible to keep our valued customers satisfied.

I'm truly sorry if your experience was negative, and i would urge you to call us at 702 739-8129, ask for Ken, and allow us the opportunity to remedy this.

Liars! I second that motion.

AUTHOR: Atlantaeditor - (U.S.A.)

I was told the exact measurement (which was double the size I had) of the HP ink that I ordered through Associated.  It arrived.  I saw that i was misled and immediately sealed the carton and return it to them.

They hound me to sell me more weekly on my cell phone.  I told them that I am no longer with a company.  They refuse to stop calling.  I added them to the do not call list. Yet they still call.