Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: LWilliams — Richmond Kentucky United States of America
Associated Supply Company
1860 PAMA LANE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

Associated Supply Company Associated Supply Company THEY WERE VERY AGGRESSIVE IN SENDING ME TONER CARTRIDGES TO TRY ON A FREE TRIAL BASIS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: This is not how we do business.

I was approached by their sales team and they were very aggressive in having me  sample on a trial basis 3 toner cartridges for my busy tax office.  Shortly after receiving the cartridges we tried one and got only 600 pages and then our machine told us cartridge was empty.

I called their customer service and had to be very firm to get a call tag label to return the product so I would not be charged.  They sent me 1 call tag for 3 toner cartridges and the label was for 1lb which is probably the problem why they are claiming they did not get all the cartridges back and are now going to turn me in to collections because they claim they only received 2 of the 3 back.  all 3 cartridges were taped together and sent via UPS back to them using their 1lb call tag.

When we track the UPS # is says the package was delivered.  They are harassing me by phone on a regular basis trying to charge me for a toner cartridge that their cost is $230.00.  I told them today I was not paying it as all were returned and could not have come apart in shipping due to the way we taped them together.  The man I  spoke with today was beligerant himself and said he was going to turn it over to collection agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply-Company/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89119/Associated-Supply-Company-Associated-Supply-Company-THEY-WERE-VERY-AGGRESSIVE-IN-SENDING-M-853092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply Company

This is not how we do business.

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States of America)

The company referenced above has been in business for over 20 years. We absolutely do not operate in this manner, and do everything possible to keep our valued customers satisfied.

I'm truly sorry if your experience was negative, and i would urge you to call us at 702 739-8129, ask for Ken, and allow us the opportunity to remedy this.