Complaint Review: Associated Supply Company

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Federal Way Washington United States of America
Associated Supply Company
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Associated Supply Company Absolultely Horrible Customer & Broken Merchandise Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Broken Produts

The cartridges they sent out were physically broken, chunks of the cartridge were missing.

Terrible business, horrible customer service, said they talked our receptionist into agreeing to try their product,  who has NO authorization to order anything. She said she agreed to accept more info and they sent the ink cartridges anyway.

I spoke with them several times and told them they needed to have someone pick them up and they said they sent our receptionist a label to send back and cannot send another one.  And if we did not pay $15 for the shipping then they were sending us to collections.

We never do business with any phone salesmen due to this reason exactly. I would have looked up there business and found all the negative reviews on-line regarding Associated Supply Company and would have NEVER dealt with them. In fact, I found many negative reviews and not 1 was positive, that speaks for its self.

ADVICE - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply-Company/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Associated-Supply-Company-Absolultely-Horrible-Customer-Broken-Merchandise-Las-Vegas-N-792701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Broken Produts

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Dear Sir,
I can tell by your complaint that this is a case of some who realized that they were going to have to pay a bill they created months earlier ,we have heard this kind of story before. If you have my broken product I will replace it at no cost to you.call customer service at 1800 345-9072 and make arrangements for them to pick up the broken
Merchandise and upon its receipt we will replace it for you free of charge.But if your excuse is that you have
Thrown the product away( like some people do when they don't want to pay) I will Not be able to help.
Even Walmart request you bring back the merchandise to b refunded.i must be Honest with you, I think you used the product and just don't want to pay. Reputable Business People work thing out for both parties at any cost
And try to do so no matter what it takes. I hope this correspondence was helpful for you and maybe we can try again,we are a second chance society (to error is human but to forgive ect ......)
C.E.O.