Complaint Review: Associated Supply

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: Genniangel0 — West Memphis Arkansas United States of America
Associated Supply
1860 Pama Lane Las Vegas, NV 89119 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Associated Supply ASC fast talkers, liars, rude, bad business practices, JERKS Las Vegas, Nevada

These JERKS call my place of business everyday to try to get me to keep using them as a supplier for ink.  they are liars..they said they were sending me one set of ink but they sent me double.  then they expected me to pay for something that I didn't order.  I paid for it but told them to not send me anymore ink.  they screamed at me telling me that they had a case of ink that I promised that I would order (lies) and that that was the only reason I could get it at the price that I got it at.  I told them that I didn't want to do business with them anymore.  they called over and over again yelling at me because I wouldn't buy ink from them.  eventually they stopped calling..but then they started calling again a few days ago.  now they call me everyday saying that I said I would order from them and that they wanted to update their records so they could send us some ink.  I told them that I wasn't interested in doing business with them because they are liars and because they are rude.  but they still call everyday.  it is getting old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Supply/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Associated-Supply-ASC-fast-talkers-liars-rude-bad-business-practices-JERKS-Las-Vegas-668956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Supply